Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Obama Brand!

Waste your hard earned money!

So I'm on FaceBook and I see and advertisement for Obama Brand campaign wear. Now my intention is not to offer a form of advertisement on my blog but I had some thoughts when seeing this shirt and I wanted to share them. after all what's the point of having a blog if I can't share my opinion.

Now I'm not an "Obama hater", but I'm also not the American who is going to just support him because he's the 1st Black President in the US. As an American I frankly don't give a damn about your nationality, I only care about your ability to perform in office. Are you looking out for the best interest of this country. After voting for Obama (yeah I did) I see that he has done a wonderful job at making himself be invalid. Anyway, so I'm a bit disappointed with my President and as an American I am entitled to my opinion and to start a dialogue with my fellow citizens of America. I invite people to comment on the blog and leave your opinions even if you don't agree with what's being said.

MY RESPONSE TO THE AD ON FB :
"Yes because we don't buy enough shit to support a candidate who is doing nothing to help the people who dared to hope and voted him in office. Please poor middle class working people that are NOT being helped by either party, please go waste some of your hard earned money on this stupid ass shirt because the candidates don't get enough donations from the corporations who are now people. They still need our little bit of change too after bailing out the banks instead of paying Americans $30,000/ea. Not to mention, paying back China their measly (in comparison to what our government owes American citizens) $1.2 trillion and further supporting the child labor there and rape and dehumanization in the Congo because it makes Wall St. and thus your campaign contributors have more money. Because you didn't pull enough of a fast one with Solyndra. I sure wonder how the rest of the people who DIDN'T vote for you feel."


There was also another post that was attempting to spread Christmas spirit I suppose, but as I read it I couldn't control my thoughts. Lets take a look shall we?


Quote of the day: "In this season of hope, let’s help those who need it most—the homeless, the hungry, the sick and shut in. In this season of plenty, let’s reach out to those who struggle to find work or provide for their families. In this season of generosity, let’s give thanks and honor to our troops and our veterans, and their families who've sacrificed so much for us." —President Obama at the White House Christmas Tree lighting ceremony

MY RESPONSE TO THE POST:
Then why didn't you say anything about the way the Oakland Police Department was treating the public when free Thanksgiving Dinners were being handed out and they attempted to give the people bathrooms? Since when is it ok to beat people who are trying to use the bathroom after getting a Thanksgiving meal? Oh wait... this is America. Thanksgiving was built on violence anyway so let's sweep those types of issues under the carpet. Don't want to address that right before election time right?
 
Other responses:
Karen Lewis You still cost us millions of dollars EVERYDAY!
Jon Stroupe Merry christmas mr president. I know it'll eventually dawn on ppl that you didn't start two unfunded wars, or preside over the deregulation that caused the wallstreet implosion. People will eventually understand that if it weren't for the filibuster, most if the problems would be history. I believe in your presidency. Bless the U.S.A and all who inhabit it.
Roisin Barry get a grip you couldnt give a fuk about any of us
Julio Soria We urge you to stand by your threat to veto the new National Defense Authorization Act. Allowing indefinite military detention of American citizens -- without even being charged -- is an unfathomable violation of due process.
Nika Solomon In this season of hope, hold the bankgters accountable and put them in jail, stop the fake debts creation and take the corporation contributions out of politics. In this season of generosity be generous with intergrity, honesty and tell the American people the truth, Mr. Obama!
Marygrace Liparoto Obama, please start with repealing Bush's tax credits for the wealthy. Why isn't anyone answering for the banking debacle? I have supported you since you received the nomination. I find your messages inspiring. I find the fact that the Republicans have no candidate running against you disturbing. Are you their candidate already in place? The universal health care is a great concept, but as approved, not of use or help to the poor and working class. Please step up and be the man and leader we all supported and voted for. Just do it! Change. Hope.
Nicholas Monroe stop preaching about hope, Show some results
Kimberly Schmidt Please, please veto the National Defense Authorization Act!!! U.S. citizens should be not held indefinitely without a trial!!! We are counting on you!!!
Robert R Kircher Jr And while "we're" all doing that, I'll (Obama) will be sunning it up during the holiday season in Hawaii. Hope things are better when I get back. See Ya!!!!
Bella Eiko:  When was the last time there was an actual filibuster? Please miss me with that bs. There has only been THREATS of a filibuster. Not to mention some of the supporting argumentation for the individual mandate of the health care reform abusively skewed the definition of the commerce clause in our constitution leaving more room to tear apart one of the only documents that protects people from an abusive American government.And the health care reform is costing about $40 billion more than originally estimated just to implement which didn't save anything, it effectively cost Americans more money.
John Timmer the Dems had been in control of boh houses of Congress from 2006 til 2010 when they lost the House....yet its all Bushes fault...what utter nonsense....

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment